
Woot~ 4 entries already! Ok, I will be dividing my posts into the following categories from now on so you can find them easier. Tags should be underneath posts. Just click on the tags and you will be given all posts with the same tag!
Poetry
I might post my poetry stuff here. Facebook Notes is getting too, er, cluttered....
Food
Entries involving food. Duh.
Pokemon
This will include entries involving upcoming games and Pokemon related stuff in general.
Announcements
This will include blog entries such as the one you're reading right now. It will include all general announcements I have about the blog itself.
Music
Occasionally, I will share some songs I really like with you guys. I'll give you a Youtube link to the song. Please comment on the song! If you really like, I'll send you guys the song through e-mail.
Holidays
This will include all Holiday-themed posts.
Random
All the misfits of the entries.
More categories to come...
Food
Entries involving food. Duh.
Pokemon
This will include entries involving upcoming games and Pokemon related stuff in general.
Announcements
This will include blog entries such as the one you're reading right now. It will include all general announcements I have about the blog itself.
Music
Occasionally, I will share some songs I really like with you guys. I'll give you a Youtube link to the song. Please comment on the song! If you really like, I'll send you guys the song through e-mail.
Holidays
This will include all Holiday-themed posts.
Random
All the misfits of the entries.
More categories to come...

GEE GEE GEE GEE GEE <3 -SNSD
ReplyDelete