Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sun Chips


Sun Chips have always been my favorite brand of chips. From Harvest Cheddar to French Onion, Sun Chips have always had some kind of earthy taste that I crave. My mom, who normally don't eat chips, will always want a fair share of the bag when she sees I have French Onion (and only French Onion) flavored Sun Chips. My favorite flavor has to be Garden Salsa but I have a fickle taste so my favorite today might not be my favorite tomorrow! Produced by Frito-Lay, the well-known manufacturer and marketer of a variety of snack foods, this multigrain crunch was launched in 1991. Today, there are 7 different, permanent flavors: Original, Harvest Cheddar, French Onion, BBQ, Garden Salsa, and Cinnamon.

Yes, I know, a totally random, non-Pokemon related blog entry but I'm eating Sun Chips right now and it seems that blogging about it is apropos. Mmm.... Garden Salsa....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ampharos

Ampharos
Site Mascot