Here's my airplane schedule for departing for Vietnam:
Wednesday, July 8th, 2009
China Airlines
Depart: San Francisco International Airport
Time: 1:35 AM
Estimated Duration of Flight: 12 hours, 55 minutes
Arrive: Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
Time: 5:30 AM (2:30 PM, San Francisco Time)
~~~
Vietnam Airlines
Depart: Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
Time: 7:45 AM (4:45 PM, San Francisco Time)
Estimated Duration of Flight: 3 hours, 35 minutes
Arrive: Ho Chi Minh City Airport
Time: 10:20 AM (8:20 PM, San Francisco Time)
There is Wifi at the Taiwan Taoyuan Airport so hopefully I will be able to talk to friends through Facebook there and possibly add a blog post about my flight. I'm bring my iPod Touch and I have the Facebook app on it and I'm looking for a free blogging app (I think I found one). I know my cousin has Internet so I should be able to blog or Facebook while in Vietnam. Perhaps I'll blog about the places I'll go. But whatever happens, thanks for reading my blog! I know this kinda means you have no life but we can celebrate our nerdiness together!
See you in Taiwan (maybe....)!

No comments:
Post a Comment